Wednesday, November 14, 2007

About Me

About Me
Name: Chi-Hé
Description: To the horror of myself I woke up one day and said "I don't want to travel like a parading monkey any longer!" Not quite to the horror of any person who has vaguely conversed with me, I also realised that it was not my current desire to hold down a 9-5 office job. With no work experience behind me and no driving ambition towards anything but hedonistic pursuits, I have come to settle in my cosy studio apartment across land and sea from my loved ones where I hold a 9-6 job as a foreign monkey instead.

Dear readers, please forgive my ramblings as I endeavour to enlighten you into my world as a teacher - the one occupation most would laugh in my face at holding...

Location
City/Town: Seoul
Country/Territory: South Korea

No comments: