Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whiling away the winter weather

So rather than brace the zero degree temperatures (which admittedly really aren't that cold, and definitely preferable to the -14 of last week, rather showing that I'm not really English anymore) I've found a new source of entertainment. Don't get too excited. I replaced the batteries in my television remote control. Yep, that's right. My excuse for lack of blog posts is I've been watching TV.

When I think about it, that's six months of MegaTV (Korean on-demand service) I've been paying for but not taking advantage of because my remote was dead. So I could say that I'm just getting my money's worth now. I even skipped salsa class on Saturday for it. But one needs nothing time once in a while. Right?

Well, I did go to a ballroom dance workshop on Sunday. All is not completely lost. And this weekend is Lunar New Year, which translates as a 4-day-weekend. Watch this space for non-TV related blog posts. :|

No comments: