Sunday, May 25, 2008

Indiana Jon-seuh

It was cheesy. It was long. Obviously a Spielberg movie, but I'm not sure that's necessarily a good thing these days. Was glad to see the map and hat in full flow, though. I'm no Indy connoisseur, having only seen the Last Crusade for the first time last year, so I'm not going to go into a historical rant about poor jokes and references. All I can really say is that: it was cheesy; it was long. If cheesy and long is what you look for in a good movie, it's probably right up your street.

And holy Moses, it got HOT. But not that nice kind of bright sunshine with a nice breeze hot. We're talking full-blown mug. This is the first of it, and it's only gonna get worse. Now my gas bills are down to a sensible price after that long icy winter, I now fear for my forthcoming electricity bills with visions of the AC on high ^^; *sweat*

No comments: