Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Despite being away from friends and family in the UK, I have had a most relaxing Christmas in Korea with all my closest friends (bar Jaideep who I will see in Singapore in the next week, but still managed to phone in his Christmas wishes to us all) exchanging gifts, eating food (not necessarily traditional Christmas food, but good food nonetheless), listening to music, dancing, and generally enjoying one another's company. After all, home is where the heart is and all that, right?

So now I'm packed up and ready to get the 5am airport bus tomorrow morning to head on out of the sub-zero temperatures of Seoul on for warmer climates in Malaysia. No doubt I'll do much blogging and photo taking from there, but in the meantime I wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!

No comments: