Monday, August 18, 2008

First day back

Today was the first day teaching back at the old yu-chi-won. This week is pretty cushy with only two hours teaching each morning; next week won't be much worse since they cancelled my elementary classes, so it's just 20 hours of teaching kindy a week from now on. This will give me lots of time to go to the bank/post office/stationery shop, surf the net, read, or whatever tickles my fancy once I've done ALL that preparation for my classes. Considering how stressful I found this job to begin with, 6 months down the line it all seems to be working out in my favour :) Also, the weekend just gone is the first that hasn't been laden with storms or extreme heat. However it's still mid-August, so no doubt there is more to come...

In other news, have decided to apply for a masters course starting Autumn 2009 in linguistics. It sorta seems to be up my street. Am just waiting for applications to open so I can get on that.

No comments: