Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall picnic

One day in Summer, it was was suddenly Autumn. The air is cool, jackets have come out, and my windows are getting a nice layer of condensation on them in the mornings -- very reminiscent of the mould that ensued this time last year. I love it. It's like British weather all year round, except that it doesn't rain so much. Actually I think I have a rose tinted vision of British weather. Still, it's like British weather on the few nice days that they get there.



Last Wednesday the whole school took an all-day field trip. The 5 and 6 year olds went to Seoul Forest (I believe a bit of a misnomer) while the 7 year olds went to some children's theatre center. This center was apparently part of the pioneering of public early childhood education in Korea. Anyway, the kids kicked around some changing autumn leaves before I fell asleep during what seemed to me to be a highly dubiously entertaining children's puppet show.

2 comments:

Global Future said...

Beautiful pictures and template.
It's a nice blog.

Please visit:

http://holidayinparadise.blogspot.com

Good luck

ERIK LABASTIDA MEDELLIN said...

saludos desde naranjos veracruz mexico
http://nutricionysaludverdadera.usana.com/index_sp.cfm