Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Seoul Land

With the rest of my immediate family over for a fleeting visit, I eventually managed to get a day off work last Friday to spend time with them.

Described in the guide book as "Seoul's biggest and best amusement park", we decided to hit Seoul Land. I'd been there before with my kids last month, but only got to max out on the kiddy rides. Being a weekday and clearly not the most popular theme park in Seoul, we practically had the park to ourselves so were able to ride all the scary rides twice over, if we wanted. And we did.


Not bad for a city park and the two big coasters were worth a ride (or two), but we all agreed the whole place is due a re-vamp and a lick of paint.

On Saturday we took the USO tour of the DMZ, but tiredness is prevailing so will save the post for another day. In the meantime I refer you to Lauren's blog which I understand gives a good account of our experiences ;-)

No comments: